Sunday, December 5, 2010

C is for Crafting

The older I get, the more I enjoy crafting and making "stuff". When I work on a project I get so involved and focused on what I'm doing and making it exactly how I want it to look. It is near impossible, ok-TOTALLY impossible, to do a craft with a toddler under toe. I fully enjoy and am thankful for any time I get to work on something. At some point I will spend time writing a few posts that outline the steps of the "How To" in making some of these items. For now, all you get is a few pictures. Enjoy and leave me comments on what "Do-it-yourself"/"how to" post you would like to see first!



I made this bow to match Liv's Christmas dress-matches perfectly. I will post pictures of her in her dress--so adorable.













I made this holiday centerpiece for under $10!!!




This isn't the best picture but I made the orange hairbow Liv wore to the pumpkin patch. It was quite a festive boutique bow with korkers attached.




One more hairbow :-) As you can see, they are my favorite. Isn't she a cutie!?!






That's all for now, folks! Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment